Finance & Investment Management
Our Account Management team and the computerised accounting system ensure your Corporation financial records are updated in real time.
- Records are always available for audit access and inspection.
- All Corporation funds are directly credited to the client’s trust ledger and held in the Corporation Management Trust Account compliant with legislation and are fully audited.
- We prepare and distribute contribution notices in accordance with adopted budgets.
- In addition to normal payment methods we are able to receive funds via electronic funds transfer EFT, BPay and credit card with a number of clients choosing a hassle free Direct Debit arrangement leaving the timely payment of contributions to our Accounts Management team.
- We establish and maintain an Administration Fund for recurrent expenditure and Sinking (Invested) Fund for non-recurrent expenditure.
- Each Fund has specific financial reporting requirements to the Corporation’s elected Treasurer and members.
- We follow up on the collection of contributions and arrears management.
- We pay all of the Corporation’s accounts and charges, as directed, from the respective Funds.
- We prepare Budgets, Financial Statements, Business Activity Statements, Quarterly Treasurer Reports and other reports required for the proper financial control of the Corporation’s Funds.
- We maintain appropriate wage and related records required by law in respect of Corporation employees.
- Funds Investment – we handle all necessary banking requirements and invest funds, compliant with the Act and in accordance with the arrangements of our banking advisors.
- Monies invested from Sinking Funds earn higher rates of interest to achieve satisfactory returns for Corporations.