Property Maintenance & Repairs
Professional Asset Management – that is the maintenance and care of our clients’ buildings and plant is a key to property value and enjoyment.
- We have always out-sourced the maintenance and repair work to independent professional contractors and service providers to ensure integrity and that no conflict of interest situation arises.
- Only qualified and approved tradespersons are engaged to carry out maintenance with work quality guarantees and warranty provisions.
- Contractors’ licences, insurances and expertise is confirmed prior to the issue of work orders.
- Your preferred tradespersons can be used.
- Contractors and service providers are confirmed as “body corporate aware” so that correct authorization and charging apportionment between Corporation and members occurs.
- Munro Property Group Corporation Managers ensure quote requests and work order documentation is job specific to ensure correct work allocation and budgeting.
- Munro Property Group Corporation Management team monitor outstanding quote requests and work order reports to ensure maintenance work programs are on track.
- Contractors and service providers are required to submit feedback reports to ensure precise reporting and regular communication.
- Munro Property Group recommends that contractors and service provider terms of engagement be regularly reviewed as a prudent audit measure to maintain a prompt and effective service.
- Preventative Maintenance programs are recommended and tailored for each Corporation to ensure the proper care of building and plant without the disruption and expense of structure or plant deterioration failure.